Spokane Storage Units
At Storage Solutions Spokane, you get convenience like nowhere else. We offer helpful features and amenities to make your packing, moving, and storing days stress-free. Here you will find a wide range of storage unit sizes, heated and cooled self-storage units to keep your items in great condition, covered loading and unloading, long gate access hours – 365 days a year, wide aisles for easy loading and unloading, as well as boat and RV storage. See our amenities section for all on-site services.
Storage Near You
Storage Solutions Spokane is located in Latah Valley at 4200 S Cheney-Spokane Rd across the street from Yoke’s Fresh Market, and near Eagle Ridge Community and Qualchan Golf Course. We proudly serve Spokane, Downtown Spokane, Spangle, Cheney and surrounding areas.
Secure Self Storage
We make security our number one priority so our site is equipped with state-of-the-art security technology so that you know your personal belongings will always be safe. Video surveillance cameras are throughout the property, personalized keypad coded gate access, and an on-site manager who keeps a watchful eye to ensure your belongings stay safe.
RV Storage Spokane
Storage Solutions Spokane also offers RV storage and boat storage spaces. These uncovered parking spaces offer great security and easy access whenever you want to get out and play.
No Credit Card Required!
Reserve Free Today at Special Web Pricing
Mon-Sat: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Gate Access Hours
6:00 AM – 10 PM
365 Days a Year
Reasons to Rent a Spokane Storage Unit
Here are the top reasons to rent a storage unit:
Protect Your Belongings
If you have extra furniture, old files and tax returns, seasonal decorations, sporting equipment, or their items, it would be a shame to have this stuff ruined by keeping it in a damp, humidity-fill basement, garage, or crawlspace. By storing these items in a storage unit, they’ll be protected from wetness and huge temperature swings that can cause damage.
We price our storage units low to ensure that it makes economical sense for you to rent them rather than having to rent either a larger apartment or business space. Plus, we routinely have specials that give you introductory discounts off your rent.
Is your house or apartment cluttered? Renting a Spokane storage unit will help you declutter your home and bring you a zen-like, stress-free life!
If you share your Spokane home with others, they will have access to your stuff. When you rent a storage unit, YOU are the only person (if you choose) that has access to your stuff. And, you can visit your stuff whenever you like (during access hours, of course.)
How to Choose the Top Spokane Storage Company
You need a reliable and trustworthy company. Reliable Spokane storage companies should be upfront with their information. We’re proud of what we offer:
- Great Reviews: We have over 300 reviews from customers with a aggregate rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Long Access Hours: You can get at you stuff from 6 am to 10 pm every day of the year
- Climate-Controlled Storage: We’re one of the few storage facilities in Spokane to offer units that are climate-controlled, meaning that the temperature of your unit stays constant, which protects your items
- Experience: We’ve been in the storage business since 2006, so we have the knowledge and expertise to help you not only figure out what size storage unit will work for you, but how best to maximize the space
- Security: As mentioned above, our top priority is keeping your stuff safe.
Questions People Ask Storage Solutions Spokane
- How do I lock my storage unit?
High security cylinder locks are available for purchase at our Spokane storage facility.
- Are there moving dollies or hand trucks available for use on-site?
Our storage facility has moving dollies available to use free of charge.
- Can I purchase moving boxes and packaging supplies at your facility?
Yes. Our facility carries a wide variety of moving boxes and packing materials including packing tape, stretch wrap and bubble wrap.
- Does your facility have an elevator?
Yes! Our facility has an elevator, making moving in or out of your storage unit easier.
- Do you provide pest control at your storage facility?
Yes. Storage Solutions Spokane is treated monthly to ensure a pest-free environment.
- Do I have to come in to rent or can I rent on the phone/internet?
You can reserve a unit in person, on the phone, or via the internet. If you decide to rent, you can either come in to complete the rental paperwork, or we can email you the necessary documents. Just bring those signed documents in and we’ll give you access to your storage unit!
- Do you offer automatic payment options? What types of payment do you accept?
Yes! Either sign up for our direct pay option, which automatically charges your credit card each month, or pay online using our online payment system. We accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards.
- What’s the difference between Your Indoor Storage Units and Ground Outside Storage Units?
Our indoor storage units are accessed via indoor hallway for the ground level and by elevator for our upper levels. Many of these are climate-controlled for added protection. Our ground outside units are great for loading and unloading as you can pull your vehicle right up to your unit.
Need Help Finding the Right Size?
Reserve a Truck for Your Move
Features & Amenities
- Secure Units
- Covered Load/Unload
- Heated and A/C Units
- 24 Hour Digital Surveillance
- Fingerprint ID
- Truck Rental
- Package Delivery Acceptance
- Boxes & Moving Supplies
- Drive-up Access Storage
- Online Bill Pay
- Automatic Monthly Billing Available
- Wide Well Lit Hallways
- Easy Month-to-Month Lease Terms
- 24 Hour Digital Surveillance
- Courteous, Professional and Knowledgeable Staff
Flexible Lease Arrangements
Renting a storage unit shouldn’t be “Until Death Do Us Part.” At Storage Solutions, we only rent storage units on a month-to-month basis. If you only need it for a month. No problem. But once you start storing with us, we bet you’ll find it so invaluable you’ll want to keep your unit long-term.
Make your move as simple as it can be and rent your moving truck through us. We’re a U-Haul neighborhood dealer and will hook you up with the right-sized vehicle to get your stuff back and forth.
We have all your packing and moving supplies in one place. Moving boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap and anything else you need to get your move organized.
If you’re in the area and are looking to make room in your garage so the car can come back inside or just need a place to store seasonal decorations, you’re sure to find it here, stop by today for a tour and meet our friendly staff.